Ceylon Dollar Bond Fund
ISIN CODE - LKCDBFU00004
MAXIMISE YOUR US DOLLAR INVESTMENT WITH CDBF
Ceylon Dollar Bond Fund (CDBF) is the only US dollar denominated mutual fund in Sri Lanka and has no exposure to rupee currency risk.
The CDBF is an open-ended fund that offers US dollar returns by investing in Government guaranteed Sri Lanka International Sovereign Bonds, Sri Lanka Development Bonds and short-term Bank Deposits.
The capital and income can be repatriated freely in foreign currency to the investors’ originating bank account by the Trustee and Custodian, Deutsche Bank AG.
CDBF is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) and the fund is audited by Ernst & Young
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN CDBF?
- Tax free USD returns
- Withdraw anytime without penalties
- Repatriate back to your bank account overseas
- An alternative for NRFC and FCBU accounts
- No Sri Lankan rupee currency risk
CDBF is an authorized investment by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka for the following Eligible investors:
- All Sri Lankan Citizens with Personal Foreign Currency Accounts ( PFCA )
- All Sri Lankan Companies with Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- All Sri Lankan Corporates with Foreign Currency Banking Unit Accounts (FCBU)
- Sri Lankans living or working overseas
- Foreign nationals
- Foreign institutions and fund managers
- Individuals/Corporates with Inward Investment Accounts (IIA)