Ceylon Dollar Bond Fund
ISIN CODE - LKCDBFU00004
MAXIMISE YOUR US DOLLAR INVESTMENT WITH CDBF
2016 YTD return of 6.95%* on USD deposit as at 31st December 2016
Ceylon Dollar Bond Fund (CDBF) is the only US dollar denominated mutual fund in Sri Lanka.
CDBF pools funds of investors to invest in Sri Lankan Dollar Sovereign Bonds and Dollar Bank Bonds, issued by the Bank of Ceylon (BOC), National Savings Bank (NSB) and DFCC Bank.
CDBF is licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka (SEC) with Deutsche Bank AG as Trustee and Custodian on the fund on behalf of investors. The fund is audited by Ernst & Young and rated by Fitch Ratings. CDBF has been awarded the Sri Lanka country rating of ‘B+’.
*Past performance is not an indicator of future performance
WHY YOU SHOULD INVEST IN CDBF?
- Tax free USD returns
- Withdraw anytime without penalties
- Repatriate back to your bank account overseas
- An alternative for NRFC and FCBU accounts
- No Sri Lankan rupee currency risk
CDBF is an authorized investment by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka for the following Eligible investors:
- All Sri Lankan Citizens with Personal Foreign Currency Accounts ( PFCA )
- All Sri Lankan Companies with Business Foreign Currency Accounts (BFCA)
- Sri Lankans living or working overseas.
- Foreign nationals.
- Foreign institutions and fund managers.
- All Sri Lankans Individuals and Corporates with foreign Currency Account