The fund seeks to achieve a high level of current income obtainable from investments in short-term securities. Prudent investment management assures the preservation of capital and the maintenance of liquidity. The fund invests in the following instruments:
- Investment-grade rated corporate debt instruments include commercial papers, trust certificates, fixed deposits with a maturity period of one year or less.
- Government securities with a maturity period of one year or less.
- Bank deposits in licensed commercial and specialized banks.
Front End Fee
0.50% per annum of assets under management
Trustee & Custodian Fees
0.20% per annum of assets under management
Investors eligible to invest
- Citizens of Sri Lanka
- Companies and institutions incorporated in Sri Lanka
- Foreign institutions and individuals (Gazette No – 1719/22)
- Minors under the age of 18 years provided the application is made by a duly appointed guardian
All capital and profits earned can be repatriated to a pre-confirmed designated bank account without restriction.
Account Name : Ceylon Mony Market Fund
Account No : 003010539740
Bank : Hatton Naional Bank
Branch : Head Office
Country : Sri Lanka
Bank Code : 7083
Branch Code : 003
SWIFT : HBLILK LXXXX
Address : No. 479 T. B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 01
Documents Required To Invest In The Fund
Ceylon Asset Management Company Limited does not accept cash.
You may apply for units of CMMF by transferring LKR from your account or by depositing a cheque to CMMF Account in Hatton National Bank. The details are as follows:
- Duly signed application form
- A copy of your NIC / Passport
- A billing proof of address
- Application form signed by two authorized signatories
- A Board Resolution giving authority to place investments
- A letter of Authorization with specimen signatures to operate the investment
- Certified copy of Articles of Association
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Passport / NIC copies of the authorized signatories Information of Directors and Beneficial Owners
Procedure to Withdrawal
You can turn your units into cash at any time. All you have to do is send us an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we would transfer the funds to the designated account of yours within 01 working day
Emails received before 9.30 am on a working day, transactions will be processed based on the previous day’s closing price.
Emails received after 9.30 am on a working day, transactions will be processed based on the same day’s closing unit price